Skip to top of page


Mother and daughter

As an Educational Psychologist I can offer consultation to school staff, parents and other professionals on a wide variety of issues such as:

  • Behavioural difficulties
  • Emotional difficulties
  • Special educational needs (SEN)
  • Asperger’s
  • Autistic Spectrum Condition
  • Dyslexia
  • Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)

Contact me for more information - see below for details.